Skillsmalta E-Membership Card:
Terms and Conditions
- Each Skillsmalta E-Membership Card, valid for one calendar year (expiry on 31 December), has a unique membership number (SM + member’s ID) and is non-transferable.
- Card holders are guaranteed participation in any Skillsmalta activities once booking 7 working days in advance.
- Skillsmalta reserves the right to withdraw the card and/or change the terms and conditions.
- Complementary E-Membership Cards will become renewable upon attending the first seminar (full rate) with Skillsmalta during that current year.
- Subsequent seminars/sessions during the same year will benefit from Members rates
- Members are responsible for keeping themselves updated by visiting www.skillsmalta.com
Skillsmalta Voucher Scheme: Terms & Conditions
- A Gift Voucher of Eur 5 is given to each participant once a webinar is booked with Skillsmalta. Bookings for 2022 webinars booked and paid until 31 December 2021
- The Voucher can only be claimed by the same participants on her/his booking.
- The use-by date is printed on each Voucher.
- The Vouchers cannot be used with any other offer.
- The Vouchers can only be applied on booking for webinars with a Eur35+ fee tag.
- Only one Voucher can be redeemed per seminar.
- Skillsmalta reserved the right to alter these T&C or to cancel the scheme at its own discretion.