Employment Legislation – Employer’s obligations and Employees’ rights- 14 May 2019
This session aims at giving an overview of employment legislation as well as the latest policy developments and legislative initiatives.
Topics on Agenda
- Legislation Regulating Employment matters
- Collective agreements
- The different types of employment contracts
- The distinction between full time, whole time, part-time, whole time with reduced hours and casual part time employment
- What should be included in Written contracts, letter of engagement, signed statements
- The various forms of Discrimination in employment including interviews and ethics at the workplace
- Harassment and victimisation
- Injury and Sickness
- Working Time
- Rights which are family-oriented, maternity leave, parental leave, adoption leave and leave for medically assisted procreationRedundancies
- Discipline leading to termination of Employment
- The Industrial Tribunal
Qualifies for 4 CPE PROFESSIONAL hours under the core competency area.
The course fee is €63 for Member and €70 for Non-Members. The fee covers seminar participation, coffee break and access to event resources.
A receipt will be issued to all participants.
Ample parking is also available close to the venue.
Participants will receive the event resources by email.
For more information, kindly use the following communication mediums:
T: 21 58 53 74 M: 77 01 17 19 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Webpage: www.skillsmalta.com
Thursday 14 May
08.45 – 09.00 Registration
09.00 – 11.00 Employment Legislation – Employer’s obligations and Employees’ rights
11.00 – 11.30 Coffee Break
11.30- 13.15 Employment Legislation – Employer’s obligations and Employees’ rights
13.15 – 13.30 Conclusion